PharmaClinix Scar Repairex 50ml
Are you worried about your appearance?
DON'T PANIC!!! THE SOLUTION IS HERE
JUST CHECK OUT... SCAR REPAIREX
- So what is Scar Repairex?
- Scar Repairex is a brand new, scientifically-developed, silicone-based cream formulated with a unique combination of both powerful anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
It acts by forming a completely invisible film on the skin, which helps reduce the production of collagen; instead encouraging the growth of normal, healthy skin cells. This considerably improves the appearance of potentially embarrassing scars.
Why use Scar Repairex?
- Scar Repairex is an easy-to-use cream, specifically designed to help reduce the appearance of scars; quickly and efficiently.
The product has been approved by rigorous clinical testing, and is fully licensed for use and production in the EU.
START USING SCAR REPAIREX TODAY, AND WATCH YOUR SCARS GRADUALLY DISAPPEAR ....FOREVER !!
Have you tried just about everything to cover up those embarrassing scars? Are you tired of looking for the perfect answer? Well look no further, at last the perfect solution is here!
SCAR REPAIREX - The ultimate Scar Treatment cream for:
- Acne scars
- Injury/ Traumas
- Insect bites
- Keloid (raised) scars
- Post surgery scars
What is Scar Repairex?
A unique silicone-based formula that has been developed using the latest in scientific research for scar treatment.
- Incorporates only premium grade ingredients, including essential nutrients and vitamins required by healthy skin cells.
- Non-irritant, non-greasy and easily absorbed into the skin
- Specifically designed to heal scars - quickly and efficiently.
- Particularly suited for acne scar treatment.
- Suitable for all skin types, colour and ethnic make-up
The science behind a scar:
As soon as the 'dermis' (deep skin layer) is damaged, for whatever reason(see below), the body immediately begins a reparative process.
- Numerous cells migrate to the damaged area
- Some of these cells, called macrophages remove dead cells and debris
- Other cells, called fibroblasts, produce a fibre called collagen
- The collagen 'bridges the gaps' over the damaged area to heal the dermis
- The initial wound is sealed
- Unfortunately, the fibroblasts continue to produce collagen even after the initial process in complete
- This over-production of collagen is what forms a SCAR.
What causes a scar?
Scars may be caused by any form of 'damage' to the dermis or skin
- insect bites
What types of scar are there?
- A scar maybe raised (keloid), or sunken/ flat in appearance.
- Scar Repairex helps reduce the appearance of ALL types of scars.
The science behind Scar Repairex
Scar Repairex combines the most potent ingredients, available today, for aiding scar tissue repair and reducing unsightly appearance. These include:
- A transparent, non-greasy, non-irritant, liquid silicone that forms an effective "cross link", which is easily absorbed into the skin
- A silicone used as an emollient (skin softeners) that allows its application to feel smooth. In addition, this ingredient quickly evaporates, without leaving any greasy residue
A combination of these two encourages growth factors that depress the collagen-producing fibroblasts, whilst providing optimum hydration for keratinocyte (healthy skin cell) growth
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- stimulates the development of new collagen & elastin, leading to rapid healing
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- A tripeptide that stimulates the healthy growth of the cell matrix and connective tissue
These polypeptides are essential to stimulate the growth of elastin, which allows the growth of a normal flexible skin layer, after an injury.
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- essential for normal growth of cells and healthy skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- promotes healthy skin
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Extract)
- stimulates important anti-oxidants and neutralises free radicals at cellular level.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- a stable Vitamin C, which is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps neutralise harmful free radicals in cells. It also aids rapid healing.
This powerful combination of anti-oxidants removes free-radicals, which are generated following any injury of the skin. These free radicals promote inflammation & stimulate fibroblasts, which then over produce collagen. This over-production of collagen is what causes the thickness of the scar.
- important source of Choline, Inositol, & Linoleic acid, which are part of all cell walls, and play an important role in cell growth and function.
- Persea Gratissima oil
- obtained from avocado pear, and consists principally of the glycerides of fatty acids (palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic, oleic, linoleic & linolenic). It is rich in vitamins, A, B1, B2, D, E , Potassium & Lecithin. This oil is most easily absorbed into the skin, working on the tissues beneath the superficial layer.
These two ingredients contain all the necessary nutrients and vitamins required by healthy skin cells, called keratinocytes. These help encourage and promote the growth of normal skin.
- has powerful anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen capillaries and aid healing.
- Phaseolus Lunatus
- extract this protein factor has anti-inflammatory properties.
These anti-inflammatory substances are important in reducing the swelling and redness that happens in wounds, therefore, discouraging the production of scar-forming collagen.
- Allantoin is Keratolytic
- has the effect of softening skin and is a rapid cell regenerator
This substance has the effect of breaking the skin keratin protein, which would otherwise form a barrier to the deep penetration of the ingredients listed above.
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- derived from palmitic acid in coconut oil, which is an excellent moisturiser that forms a thin film, and easily penetrates the skin.
This ester forms a thin layer over the skin in order to retain the moisture and promote the growth of the healthy keratinocytes, (normal skin cells) at the expense of collagen-making fibroblasts.
Directions for use:
- Wash the affected area
- Gently massage a thin layer over the affected area,until fully absorbed
- Repeat twice daily
- Once fully dry, cosmetics can be applied
- The recommended minimum duration of use is 8 weeks
- Prolonged use will give better results.
- For extern NSB Face,PharmaClinix,Body,For Men,Skin Repair"
We Also Recommend