Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex - Silver Series
SUN BLOCKEX MAX SPF 50
With a new advanced formulation, it is advised that you sample the cream by applying a small amount on the inside of elbow & leave for 48 hours to check for sensitivity or allergy.
Sun Blockex SPF 50 Max with Vitamins & Anti-oxidants:
- Prevents & helps clear hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin after laser therapy
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Reverse Ageing
Directions of use:
- Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and after drying.
Use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Mag ascorbyl phosphate
- Ascorbic acid
- Vitamin E
- Titanium Dioxide
Only natural plant-based extracts are used in PharmaClinix products, resulting in a slight change of colour. This is normal.
They do not use any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
We Also Recommend