PharmaClinix Wrinklex Cream - Women's
- A 'Botox' substitute cream an effective alternative to cosmetic surgery and injections without the painful side effects.
- The PharmaClinix anti-wrinkle cream is a peptide which works by suppressing the sensory fibres in your skin which respond to heat cold U.V sunlight and wind thereby causing the muscles of the face to contract. Oppression of the muscle contraction does not allow wrinkles to form which are permanent creases on the skin canvas. The advantage of the cream is that unlike the Botox injection it does not prevent muscle contraction of the face due to emotion resulting in a natural-looking expression.
- Slows down the wrinkling process.
- Maintains the skins youthful moistness whilst keeping skin cells healthy youthful and vibrant.
- The Pharmaclinix anti-wrinkle cream contains the most potent skin protecting and regenerating agents known to science unlike other commercial creams
- It reduces the appearance of deep well-established wrinkles.
- It is designed to penetrate skin and deliver peptides to target areas under cellular level.
The Anti-Ageing Programme
For optimum effect it is important to follow the programme
In the Morning
- Apply WRINKLEX cream to the freshly cleansed face and massage gently to ensure absorption. Wait for five minutes.
Apply MOISTURIX SPF 25 to lock in WRINKLEX.
- Cleanse skin and apply SKIN VITAMIX cream. Massage gently and wait five minutes.
- Apply MOISTURIX to prevent water loss from your face. This leaves your skin soft and supple.
Aqua Glyceryl Stearate Ceteareth-20 Ceteareth-10 Cetearyl Alcohol Cetyl Palmitate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glycerin Butylene Glycol Laureth-3 Hydroxyethylcellulose Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester Isopropyl Myristate Cetearyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl StearateCarbomer Polysorbate 20 Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 Panthenol Calcium Pantothenate Niacinamide Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Retinyl Palmitate Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil Linoleic Acid Tocopherol Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract PEG-8 Cetyl Alcohol Triethanolamine Fragrance DMDM Hydantoin Jodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Methylparaben Disodium EDTA Ethylparaben Propylparaben Hexyl Cinnamal Limonene Linalool Geraniol.
We Also Recommend