PharmaClinix Lightenex Cream - Men's
We all knowÊAsian people have different skin types tones and colours and how difficult it is to find products that best suit our skin!
Here is what Lightenex can do for you:
- Fades hyper pigmentation and lightens dark skin
- Evens out uneven skin pigmentation marks (e.g. sun spots chloasma melasma liver spots and freckles) including those caused by contraceptives and medications.
- Uses Kojic acid formula agent which gives you the maximum effects in just 4-8 weeks. Kojic acid helps lighten the skin by inhibiting the production of melanin that causes darker skin colour and age spots. As the skin naturally renews itself every 4-8 weeks old pigmented cells are sloughed off and cells with less melanin will be brought to the surface giving the skin a lighter more even complexion
- Reduces visible and dark scar tissue caused from burns
- Helps restore and maintain a beautiful flawless complexion
Skin Lightening Programme
In the morning and at night:
- Ensure skin is freshly cleansed.
- Apply LIGHTENEX cream taking care to avoid the delicate skin around the eyes and use EYERIX cream around the eyes. Massage this cream into the skin. Wait for five minutes for absorption.
- Apply MOISUTURIX SPF 25 to lock in the LIGHTENEX. The rich formula prevents water loss and blocks sunlight (UVA and UVB light) which causes darkening of the skin. The unique formulation patent pending) penetrates the deep thicker layer of the skin to provide the ultimate moisturiser.
Aqua Kojic Dipalmitate Glyceryl Stearate Ceteareth-20 Ceteareth-10 Cetearyl Alcohol Cetyl Palmitate Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Glycerin Butylene Glycol Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract PEG-8 Carbomer Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Dimethicone Isopropyl Palmitate 4 Methylbenzylidene Camphor Rosa Gallica Flower Extract Rose Flower Oil Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract Mitracarpus Scaber Extract Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil PrunusAmygdalusDulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Tocopheryl Acetate Ascorbyl Palmitate Linoleic Acid Panthenol Cetyl Alcohol Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Fragrance Triethanolamine DMDM Hydantoin Jodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract Isopropyl Myristate Tocopherol Methylparaben Disodium EDTA Ethylparaben Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Propylparaben Hexyl Cinnamal Limonene Linalool Geraniol.
We Also Recommend