PharmaClinix Sun Blockex SPF50 50ml
In extreme cases, it can also lead to melanoma (skin cancer).Cases of skin cancer has doubled in the last decade, and will continue to rise as the protective ozone layer in the atmosphere is being depleted.
It has never been more important to take care of your skin! Sun Blockex spf 50 is the latest scientifically developed moisturizing total sun block cream, containing titanium dioxide, which offers maximum protection against UVA & UVB ray.
- Protects against hyperpigmentation
- Does not leave a white "sheen", unlike most sun blocks currently available.
- Can wear normal make-up on top
- Excellent if undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or Chemical peels treatment
- Suitable for children & adults of all skin types
- A thick layer of cream must be applied to obtain maximum protection.
- Remember, even on a cloudy day, up to 50 % of the suns UV Rays reach your skin.
- You may not feel the rays of the sun so strongly while the wind is blowing- skin damage still occurs.
- Remember that the sunÕs rays are strongest between 11am Ð 2pm.
- Sweating dissipates sun screen; be careful after strenuous activity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure. Reapply frequently and after drying
Use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes n If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use
Keep out of reach of children
View Ingredients PDF
- Are you prone to hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)?
- Are you in the sun for any length of time? Outdoor sports or go skiing?
- Are you undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or Chemical peels treatment?
- Are you using any Skin Lightening products?
Then Sun Blockex spf 50 is an absolute must!
We Also Recommend